Website Terms & Conditions
Access to the Site
We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error free. In particular, the Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades to or carrying out essential maintenance on the Site.
Your Account Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user credentials including your username, account details and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur using your user credentials. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with the supervision of your parent or legal guardian.
The intellectual property rights in the Site and all of the text, pictures, videos, graphics, logos and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors and are protected by relevant copyright and trademark laws. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express written permission. Our trademarks and other brand indicia may not be used in connection with any product or service without our express authorization in writing. All other trademarks not owned by us that appear on this Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
Your Use of This Site
- Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others,
including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any
person or entity in connection with the Site;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the
Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse
or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation
of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any
portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.
- Remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials
originating from the Site;
- Frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content;
- Use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent.
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) belonging to us and our associates without expressed written consent.
- Use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or trademarks without our expressed written consent.
The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third-party websites and resources is at your own risk.
Collection of Information
Electronic Communication and Indemnity
The Site has features that allow you to communicate with us electronically. By using the Site, you consent to receive communications from us and provide us with information and instructions electronically and indemnify us and otherwise hold us harmless from and against any claims, loss or damage, costs and expenses which may arise as a consequence of the use of such electronic communications. Electronic communications include electronic mail, authorizations, instructions, data and notices posted by you or us to and on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you and that you provide to us electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.